An award-winning poet and experienced writing instructor and editor, Molly offers a wide array of editorial services, including:
- Poetry manuscript consultations: For both full-length and chapbook manuscripts, there are two options: a whole-manuscript critique with no edits to individual poems, or a deep edit that critiques the manuscript as a whole and suggests edits to individual poems. Both include an assessment of presses and publishers where the manuscript might be a good fit.
- Individual poem critiques: Critiques of up to 10 poems, including suggestions for journals where the poems might be a good fit.
- College and graduate school application essays: Developmental editing and copyedits on application essays for undergraduate and graduate programs, scholarships, and grant programs.
- Resumes, cover letters, and CVs for any field, with particular expertise in public service, public policy, and consulting positions.
- Developmental and copyediting for book manuscripts, academic papers, professional reports, graduate theses, campaign materials, and other types of written documents or web copy.
"I couldn't be happier with Molly's work on my manuscript! She re-opened doors into individual poems and the manuscript as a whole with her incredible perceptiveness and knowledge. I feel I have a new road map now, and I'm inspired to continue. That alone is a feat. I also appreciated her systematic approach and her promptness. Working with Molly has had an invaluable impact on my writing." —Burgi Z., poet
"Molly was an essential part of creating my application to grad school. She was incredibly flexible with me in terms of setting up deadlines and working with me over emails and phone calls. I had a lot of fear around writing the two essays required for my application and despite starting with shaky poorly written essays, Molly's astute, constructive feedback helped me mold them into something I could be proud of, and what's more, I got in!" —Bonnie W., student at the Univ. of Michigan School of Information